- What's Included
- 01180 Multi-Purpose 3/4-inch x 16-inch Cobalt Tungsten Carbide Drill Bit, 1/2-inch Shank
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyGrab this Artu 01180 3/4-inch x 16-inch multi-purpose drill bit with a solid 1/2-inch shank and connect into a Makita, Bosch, Hitachi or any other top power tool brand cordless power tool drills. The carbide tungsten drill bit can be used on corded drills and drill presses. The 16-inch drill bit can be used for different construction and contractor projects as Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Glass, Cast Metals, Hardened Steel, Granite, Marble, Woods, and Plastics.
- Features & Specs
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses
- Outlasts regular carbide tipped bits
- Made for Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Glass, Cast Metals, Hardened Steel, Granite, Marble, Woods, and Plastics.
- 1/2-inch Shank
- The drill bit is 16-inches long.
- Can be sharpened with the Artu 01551 grinding wheel for longer drilling life.
- Part Number: 1180
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Diameter: 3/4-inch
- Overall Length: 16-inches
- Shank: 1/2-inch
- Flute Length: 11-5/8-inch
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
No reviews have been found