- What's Included
- 01150 Multi-Purpose 1/4-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01155 Multi-Purpose 5/16-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01160 Multi-Purpose 3/8-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01165 Multi-Purpose 7/16-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01170 Multi-Purpose 1/2-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01175 Multi-Purpose 5/8-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01180 Multi-Purpose 3/4-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
- 01185 Multi-Purpose 7/8-inch x 16-inch Carbide Tip Drill Bit
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Artu 05020A multi-purpose drill bit set is made for rotary or percussion drilling cobalt and tungsten carbide tip chrome vanadium steel shank. The drill bit can be used masonry, ceramic tile, cast metals, concrete, plexiglass, glass, hardened steel, granite, fiberglass, marble, brick, laminates, and wood. The drill bit is a blend of cobalt and tungsten carbide designed for maximum hardness and resistance to heat and wear. The shank is made of top quality chome vanadium steel for flexibility and enormous strength. This revolutionary new hole drilling system enables the user to efficiently bore holes in a wide variety of materials with a single multi-purpose drill bit. Easily resharpen Artu drill bits with the Artu 01551 grinding wheel.
- Features & Specs
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank
- Made for Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Glass, Cast Metals, Hardened Steel, Granite, Marble, Woods, and Plastics.
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses
- Outlasts regular carbide tipped bits
- 1/2-inch Shank
- The drill bit is 16-inches long.
- Use the Artu 01551 grinding wheel for longer life.
- Part Number: 05020A
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Weight: 6.05 lbs
No reviews have been found