- What's Included
- Atlas 720 Dipped-Nitrile Blue Chemical Resistant Small Work Gloves, 144-Pairs
Warranty: 30 Day Limited WarrantyIncluded with 144 pairs of Atlas 720 small oil and chemical resistant work gloves and Ideal for oily grease applications, refineries, parts cleaning, and other maintenance applications the Atlas 720 Nitrile Glove is specially made from dipped-nitrile over a seamless cotton liner. Each durable nitrile glove is made with a rough texture finish to provide the user an improved grip with added abrasion resistance and durability. The nitrile coating provides protection against a wide range of chemical substances and can be used for food handling applications and washed with detergent. Included with 144 pairs of Atlas 720 working gloves.
- Features & Specs
- The Atlas 720 glove is the first nitrile glove to combine rubber-like softness with excellent chemical resistance and tough abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Specially formulated nitrile resists many chemicals and compounds and provides superior protection against punctures, cuts and abrasion. Well suited for the toughest industrial jobs including chemical handling, auto assembly, petro-chemical refining, degr
- Rough finish for excellent grip.
- Nitrile coating resists a wide variety of chemicals.
- Superior snag, puncture, and abrason resistance.
- Applications include: Auto assembly, chemical handling, food processing, petrochemical, refining, general maintenance and commercial fishing.
- Part Number: 720
- Coating: Nitrile
- Liner: knitted
- Count: 144-Pairs
- Size: Small
- Weight: 33.35 lbs
No reviews have been found