- What's Included
- M1111 - SHOP FOX 6" X 21" Mill/Drill
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 2 open end combo wrenches, 4 Allen wrenches, extra drive belt and 4 leveling feet
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThis M1111 Milling Machine has all of the important features of the M1110, but with a few extra time-saving luxuries. However, this mill is further fortified with a quick-tilt headstock for horizontal milling, 1 HP brushless motor, a multi-function digital depth scale on the quill, push-button speed control and digital spindle tachometer. The quick reversing tapping feature also makes hole threading simple. Just put the machine in "tapping mode", start the tap, and when the thread is completed, push the button at the end of the rack levers and the spindle reverses, immediately withdrawing the tap from the hole. The back-lit digital tachometer tells you the precise spindle speed for matching tooling and material. All of these extra features make the M1111 Milling Machine one of the most sought after machines available! http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_M1111_specs.pdf
- Features & Specs
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, on/off
- Head tilts 90
- Push button variable speed
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping and off
- Variable speed: 100 - 1750 RPM
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, brushless DC motor w/ step-up transformer, 110V operation
- Spindle travel: 2-7/8"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Swing: 18"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- 0.001" X and Y handwheel calibration, 0.005" Z handwheel calibration
No reviews have been found