- What's Included
- Bondus Driver Ball Hex .050-5/32" 8PC
- .05", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductBalldriver Screwdrivers feature ergonomically designed ComfortGrip handles. This handle includes a hard thermoplastic core for strength and split resistance, and a soft rubber outer coating to ensure maximum comfort and grip. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium(R) steel blades mean these are the strongest ballpoints available. These screwdrivers provide the greatest time savings for maintenance, assembly, and adjustment of hexagonal socket screws. The handles are proportioned to provide maximum torque without breakage.
- Features & Specs
- Reaches areas too restricted for operating a T-Handle.
- The handle core is molded from durable plastic, and designed to last a lifetime.
- The ergonomic design has a comfortable feel in the hand, even after long periods of use.
- A slightly cushioned feel helps to prevent fatigue and improve grip.
- Handle and blade torque are matched, to prevent breaking the tip.
- The subtle texture covering the handle provides good grip, even when hands are wet or oily.
- Bondhus handles will not roll off an inclined or vibrating surface.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Protanium Steel
- Coat: ProGuard dry finish
- Count: 8
- Tip: Ball
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found