- What's Included
- Bondhus Foldup Hex 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4" 9pc
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductBondhus's 12589 GorillaGrip fold-up SAE set is compact, fitting easily into pockets or toolboxes. The handle is 40% stronger than steel handles and is color-coded for simple identification. It will not rust or corrode. The tips are precision cut which allow full engagement in the screw. The flip and turn feature allows no repositioning of the tool when working near obstructions. The small size blades must be in good care since it is possible to over-torque. This standard hex 9 piece set has 5/64-inch, 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, 1/8-inch, 9/64-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, and 1/4-inch.
- Features & Specs
- The GorillaGrip foldup handle is 40% stronger than steel, and will not rust or corrode.
- Handle is comfortable to hold, and does not conduct heat or cold.
- Patented Bondhus design allows selection of one blade at a time, without the need for annoying mechanisms to release a blade.
- Blades have a positive stop at 270 degrees open.
- The convenient flip & turn feature permits screw insertion or removal when working near an obstruction without the need to continually remove and reinsert the tool into the screw head.
- GorillaGrip foldups have another distinct advantage over metal foldups; blades are accessible from both sides for single blade selection without the unstacking of blades associated with metal Fold-Ups.
- With a blade in the 180 degree position, a foldup can be used for spinning a fastener in or out. When opened to 90 degrees, it can be used like a screwdriver
- Care should be exercised when using a foldup with a small blade size. The very nature of the foldup design makes it possible to over-torque small blades.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Protanium Steel
- Coat: ProGuard dry finish
- Count: 9
- Tip: Hex
- Weight: 0.35 lb
No reviews have been found