- What's Included
- Bondhus Fold-up Hex 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm 7PC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Bondhus GorillaGrip features range of blade sizes in a set. It is also easily and conveniently carried in a pocket. The handle of this GorillaGrip tool is 40% stronger than steel. The hex keys will not rust or corrode. It is comfortable to hold and does not conduct heat or cold. The tool has patented flutes to allow for easy selection of one size at a time. These blades are accessed from both the top and bottom which eliminates the constant unstacking of blades. It has Turn and Flip feature that help eliminate constant removal and repositioning in screw head when working against obstructions. With a blade at 90 degree converts the tool into a non-stop time saving; speed wench. This hex fold-up set has 7 metric sizes; 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm. This product is made in the USA.
- Features & Specs
- The GorillaGrip foldup handle is 40% stronger than steel, and will not rust or corrode.
- Handle is comfortable to hold, and does not conduct heat or cold.
- Patented Bondhus design allows selection of one blade at a time, without the need for annoying mechanisms to release a blade.
- Blades have a positive stop at 270 degrees open.
- The convenient flip & turn feature permits screw insertion or removal when working near an obstruction without the need to continually remove and reinsert the tool into the screw head.
- GorillaGrip foldups have another distinct advantage over metal foldups; blades are accessible from both sides for single blade selection without the unstacking of blades associated with metal Fold-Ups.
- With a blade in the 180 degree position, a foldup can be used for spinning a fastener in or out. When opened to 90 degrees, it can be used like a screwdriver
- Care should be exercised when using a foldup with a small blade size. The very nature of the foldup design makes it possible to over-torque small blades.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Protanium Steel
- Coat: ProGuard dry finish
- Count: 7
- Tip: Hex
- Weight: 0.25 lb
No reviews have been found