- What's Included
- Bondhus T Handle Star Tip Prohold 8PC
- T9, T10 , T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- Lifetime Warranty
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe T-Handle is the big brother of all handles. With a two-handed grip, operators can easily generate all the torque they need to insert or remove large or small screws alike.
- Features & Specs
- T-Handle for extra leverage
- The T-Handle is the best selection for applications where maximum torque is needed for insertion/extraction of screws.
- Compared to a screwdriver handle, less effort is needed to generate comparable torque.
- The T-Handle is capable of producing a flywheel affect for spinning fasteners in or out of low friction materials.
- The slight downward angle of the handles is ergonomically superior to a straight T-Handle for comfort and functionality.
- Cushioned feel reduces fatigue.
- Handle size matches blade torque to prevent over-torqueing.
- The mass of a Bondhus T-Handle enables a flywheel affect, allowing screws to be quickly spun in or out.
- Bondhus T-Handles do not have ball end tips on blades that are smaller than 5/32 inches or 4MM, since a T-Handle could easily over-torque and break these smaller size ball ends.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Material: Protanium Steel
- Finish: ProGuard dry finish
- Count: 8
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
No reviews have been found