- What's Included
- CALCULATOR SCALE MASTER II
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Easy-to-Follow Users Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2430)
- Instruction Manual
- <a href="http://www.hardwaresales.com/page/scale-master.html" title="Scale Master Comparison Grid" target="_blank">Scale Master Comparison Grid Click Here For Details!</a>
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductScale Master II makes it easy to do Linear, Area and Volume take-offs when estimating, bidding or planning. Versatility of 91 built-in Scales; 50 Imperial and 41 Metric, provide maximum versatility with architectural, engineering and civil scales. Perfect for Out-of-scale Plans; 8 custom scales let you roll or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced or enlarged. A PC Interface (Model 6215) is available to transfer rolled values from the Scale Master II directly to any Windows construction estimating program, saving countless keystrokes and time while reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors. Complete take-offs with speed and accuracy. Reduce errors in estimates and bids. Improve productivity and maximize profitability. Create permanent record of dimensions and values. PC Interface compatible with all Windows construction estimating programs and spreadsheets. For: Contractors, Estimators, Engineers, Architects, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders, Excavators, Concrete, Contractor,Electrical Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunications, Cable System Contractors, Pavers. The PC Interface works with all Windows construction estimating software; such as the following: Sage Timberline Office; Craftsman National Estimator; Accubid; McCormick Estimating Software; UDA Construction Suite; ConEst; WinEst; QuickBooks; Hard Dollar; ProEst; RSMeans CostWorks; Hometech; HCSS HeavyBid; On-Center; Applied Systems Associates; PlanSwift; Activant; ArenaSoft; AGTEK; Bid2Win; CRT; EasyEst; Deluxe Invoices & Estimates; DQ 2000; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Project; FastPipe & FastDuct; GEM by Compu-Ability Inc. ICE by Management Computer; Controls; Jaffe; Lotus; Goldenseal; Sage Master Builder; MaxView; MC2; MIKE; One-Step Estimating; PeachTree; Planit Cabinet Vision; Primavera; Quickpen; QuoteWerks; RemRate; SAO; Sharpsoft Estimator; Shear97; Soule' Software; TradePower; Vision; Bid4Build.
- Features & Specs
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Eight "Custom" Scales: Four each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you roll or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically "counts" how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for "drops" and add-ons.
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts perfect for multi-page plans.
- Auto Shut-off
- Size: 7.2 x 1.6 x 0.6" (182 x 41 x 15 mm)
- Product Weight (product only with battery): 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Power: Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2430) batteries (included)
- Display Type: LCD segment; 7 Digit main display, 3 Digit count, 5 Digit scale display, with Annunciator-legends
- Display Dimensions: 0.76 x 2.5" (19 x 64 mm)
- Accuracy: 2-4%, based on user's start & stop accuracy; 10 digit internal accuracy
- Weight: 0.55 lb
No reviews have been found