- What's Included
- Ultra Measure Master
- Protective 360 Hard Cover Door
- Easy to follow User's Guide
- Quick reference guide
- Long-Life Battery
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductThe Ultra Measure Master is the most complete and easy-to-use U.S. Standard to Metric conversion calculator available for Engineers, Architects, Construction Pro's, Scientists and Students. Convert more than 60 imperial and Metric (si) units over 400 conversion combinations with a touch of a few buttons! Forget complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas! The Ultra Measure Master meets federal highway metrication requirements. *Note: (si) is the International System of Units, or metric system.
- Features & Specs
- More than Sixty Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in for fast, reliable conversions on the job or in the office.
- Works in and convert between Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, Meters, Centimeters and Millimeters including Square and Cubic formats.
- Linear: Feet-Inch-Fractions or Yards, Miles, Decimal Feet/Inch Fractions, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers.
- Area: Feet-Inch-Fraction, Yards, Acres, Square-Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters and Meters, Hectares, Square-Kilometers.
- Volume: Cubic Feet, Inch, Yards, Acre-Feet, Board Feet, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Gallons, Liters, and Fluid Ounces.
- Weight: Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons, Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms
- Weight per Volume: Tons per Cubic Yard, Pounds per Cubic Yard, and Kilograms per Cubic Meter.
- Linear Velocity: Inches and Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, Miles per Hour, Minute and Hour, Millimeters and Meters per Second /Minute and Kilometers per Hour.
- Flow Rate: Ounces per Second, Gallons per Minute, Milliliters and Liters per Second.
- Pressure: Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), Pounds per Square Foot (PSF), kilo-Pascal, mega-Pascal and Bars.
- Bending Moment: Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton Meters.
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (F) and Centigrade (C).
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Paperless Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, , +/- ?, 1/x, X2, and v
- Size: 5.7 x 3.0 x 0.65 (145 mm x 76 x 17 mm)
- Weight: 4.15 oz. (117.7 gm) does not include Pocket Reference Guid
- Power: Single 3-Volt Lithium Battery
- Display: LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
- Dimensions: 0.73 x 2.56 (19 mm x 65 mm)
- Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy
- Weight: 0.45 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per page