- What's Included
- Digiroller Plus II Model 6425
- Easy-to-Understand User's Guide
- Long-Life Batteries
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductGet fast, accurate measurements for on-site Linear, Area and Volume estimates. Built-in functions automatically calculate and store Square Footage, Volume and more; for up to nine different areas. Works in and converts in all U.S. and Metric units. Weighs just 3 lbs. includes convenient kick-stand, wrist strap and easy-to-understand Users Guide.
- Features & Specs
- Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Calculates and stores Linear and Area measurements. Roll and label the "Length" and "Width" to find and Area or store and recall later.
- Stores multiple units of measurement. Display Linear and Area measurements in Feet-Inches and Yards; Decimal Feet-Inches and Yards, Meters and Acres; plus Volume.
- Dedicated Functions:
- Built-in user memory for accumulating counts of measurements.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD displays measurements in Meters, Yards, Inches.
- Includes its own wheel radius for true wall-to-wall measuring.
- Time Saving Utilities:
- AutoCount feature counts preset distance increments. Or, use push-button manual counter for parking spaces, lights, posts, etc.)
- Start/stop key prevents accidental measurements.
- Backlight LCD display.
- Auto Shut-off extends battery life.
- Built-in kickstand
- Wheel Size: 1 Meter (39-3/8") circumference; 12-9/16" (.319 meter) diameter
- Wheel Composition: High-impact plastic; TPE rubber tire
- Maximum Speed: 8 mph (13 Km/h)
- Product Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Length: Extended: 45 Inches (1143mm) with wheel
- Contracted: 29 Inches (737mm) with wheel
- Display Type: LCD segment; 7digits (up to 999,999.9), with annunciator-legends
- Accuracy: 10 Digit Internal Math accuracy; 99.5% measuring accuracy
- Power: Four AAA Duracell batteries
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 3 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageExcellant product and company Review by Hotmix1Poorly manufactured Review by John
The handle is designed to pop the electronics out of place in use. They do not appear very sturdy and I question whether they will last. Not much choice in this product, so you may have to get them, but--it's a sorry thing when an engineering tool is poorly made and let out to purchase with parts missing. Cons: Cheap Materials, Poor Design I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )