- What's Included
- HeavyCalc Pro
- Model # 4325
- Easy-to-follow Users Guide
- Protective Hard Case
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductSave time, eliminate costly errors, reduce material and labor expenses on all construction jobs. Built-in functions quickly find solutions for Area, Volume, Weight, Slopes, Swell, and Shrink, Cut/Fill and More! Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including Metric.
- Features & Specs
- Work in and convert between Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric formats!
- Automatically calculate Areas and Volumes!
- Square-ups and Right Angles; Percent Grade and Slope; stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches, much more!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)!
- Find percent (%) Swell and Shrink!Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates
- Work in and Convert Between Any Construction-Math Formats!
- Calculate and convert in Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Yards, Feet (i.e. 10ths), Inches and Fractions, Meters and Millimeters including Square and Cubic formats.
- Automatically Calculate Areas and Volumes! Easily find Areas and Volumes using dedicated Length, Width and Depth keys.
- Square-ups and Right Angles! Percent Grade and Slope keys give you instant Right Angle solutions for Diagonals; easily stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches and More!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)! Convert between weights and find the weight of material (i.e., Tons per Cubic Yard, etc.).
- Find Percent (%) Swell and Shrink! Quickly determine Bank, Compacted and Loose Soil Volumes for any job.
- Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates! Built-in Cut/Fill, Existing and Proposed functions make soil-volume estimates easy.
- Average Function! Speeds Grid-Cell - Cut/Fill estimates.
- Paperless Tape! Allows you to review the last 20 entries great for plan checks and confirming strings of dimensions.
- Per Unit key for material costing estimates.
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat but missing Trig functions; Review by Richard
"-Very useful for Mixed Systems (metric-imperial like we have in Canada) -Great for ""volume-loads-bank-shrink-swell"" + diagonal squaring + grade-slopes implementation. Trig functions would be a great +++ Pros: Accurate, Usable with gloves, Lightweight, Ergonomic Design, Reliable Cons: Missing Trig Functions Best Uses: Heavy construction I would describe myself as: 'Professional'"(Posted on )