- What's Included
- 369CRFTCB 9.5" XLT Round Nose Linemen's Pliers
- E326CB 6in XLT Xtreme High Leverage Long Nose Pliers
- 430 10" Long 2" Capacity Tongue & Groove Pliers
- 526 6" Slip Joint Pliers / Wire Cutting Shear
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncluded with a bonus Channellock E326CB 6-inch XLT Long Nose Plier with Cutter and Channellock 430 10-inch Tongue & Groove Plier with 2-inch Capacity the Channellock 369CRFTCB plier is designed with Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT) and laser heat-treated cutting edges. Ideal for contractors, plumbers, electricians, and do-it yourselfers the Channellock 369CRFTCB XLT High Leverage Linemens Plier features a crosshatch, knife and anvil cutting edge, round nose design, and will easily cut hard and soft wire. Forged in American Steel and with a sleeker design with Xtreme Leverage Technology rhe Xtreme 6-inch E326CB long nose pliers come with code blue grip for increased control, comfort and secured grip. Designed with Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures, no slip jaw action the CHannellock 430 tongue and groove pliers eliminate nut and bolt failures. Includes (1) 369CRFTCB Plier, E326CB XLT Nose Plier, 430 Tongue and Groove Plier with blue comfort grips.
- Features & Specs
- Uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention.
- Grips have a SantopreneTM core with TPR-rubber overmold which composites for durability, comfort and secure grip.
- Channellocks designation on Code Blue grips makes it easy to identify each tool in a professional's tool belt.
- Code Blue grips are designed for durability and comfort.
- High leverage
- Round nose
- Cuts ACSR
- Part Number: 369CRFTCB
- Item Quantity: 1
- Length: 10in(254mm)
- Jaw Length: 1.54in
- Joint Thickness: 0.55in
- Joint Width: 1.32in
- Cutting Edge: 0.73in
- Nose Width: 0.29in
- Handle Span: 2.13in
- Weight: 1.08lbs
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
No reviews have been found