- What's Included
- 421CB 9.38-inch Tongue and Groove Plier with Comfort Grips
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyThe Channellock 421CB 9.38-Inch Code Blue Tongue and Groove Safe-T-Stop Plier, has new Code Blue designation on handles makes it easier than ever to choose the right tool for the job. The grips have a Santoprene core with TPR-rubber overmold which composites for durability, comfort, and secure grip. The Safe-T-Stop feature prevents finger pinch. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear. Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures no slip jaw action. Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage. Patented PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures. Laser-hardened teeth provide longer life.
- Features & Specs
- CHANNELLOCK uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Iconic CODE BLUE handles composite TPE core and overmold provide durability, comfort and secure grip
- Sleeker, lighter design, streamlined for easier handling
- Undercut tongue and groove won't slip.
- PermaLock fastener elminates nut and bolt failure.
- Patented Safe T Stop feature prevents finger pinch.
- Lower jaw combines with expanded reinforcing rib to prevent handles from contacting each other.
- Channellock Blue and Red grips are designed for durability and comfort.
- Part Number: 421CB
- Item Quantity: 1
- Length: 9.38in
- Jaw Length: 1.12in
- Joint Thickness: 0.47in
- Handle Span: 1.75in
- Weight: 0.82lbs
- No. of Adjustments: 5
- Jaw Capacity: 1.50in
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
No reviews have been found