- What's Included
- 86 9-inch XLT JOINT First Responder Rescue Tool
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyMade directly in the USA the one-handed tool can be used in high stress applications, and the unique jaw design accommodates many shapes and provides maximum grip for the user. The Channellock 86 9-inch XLT JOINT First Responder Rescue Tool is designed with laser heat-treated cutting edges, XLT Joint Technology with less force to cut traditional high-leverage designs, and spanner wrench for loosening and tightening 5-inch hose couplings.
- Features & Specs
- Laser Heat-treated cutting edges cut wires and cables easily
- Pry-bar quickly pries open windows and doors.
- Slot for shutting off standard gas safety valves.
- Spanner Wrench tightens and loosens hose coupling
- Made in the USA
- Part Number: 88
- Condition: New
- Overall Length: 9.03-inches
- Jaw Capacity: 1.78-inches
- Weight: 0.90 lbs
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found