- What's Included
- CHANNELLOCK WRENCH ADJUSTABLE 8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductWeighs 50% less than the standard 12" wrench with the same capacity. Longer, thinner jaws accommodate bigger nuts and bolts, and easier access to confined areas. Precision ground sizing wheel for smooth, accurate sizing. 8" of durable chrome vanadium steel. Perfectly parallel jaw surfaces grip safely, reducing the possibility of fastener damage. Measurement scales in both standard and metric for easy sizing. Code Blue grips for ultimate comfort on the job.
- Features & Specs
- Greater jaw capacity supports larger nuts and bolts.
- Measurement scales (in. on front mm on reverse) are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters.
- Longer jaws grip better avoiding slippage or nut round off.
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time.
- 4 thread knurl & Non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity; minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces.
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction with (2NI-1Cr) Coating.
- Perfectly parallel jaw surfaces grip safely and reduce possibility of damage.
- Made in Spain to the highest quality standards of Channellock, Inc.
- Length (in): 8
- Length (mm): 203.2
- Capacity(in): 1.5
- Capacity(mm): 38.1
- Weight(lbs): 0.59
- Weight(g): 267.62
- Head Width(in): 2.5
- Head Width(mm): 63.5
- Head Thickness(in): 0.53
- Head Thickness(mm): 13.46
- Weight: 0.8 lb
No reviews have been found