- What's Included
- CP0020 110 CFM Cast Iron Submersible Pump
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP0020 110 CFM 1-Inch NPT Air Inlet Cast Iron Submersible Pump is continuously lubricated from the oiler. This pump is ideal for removing water from manholes, ditches, excavations, trenches, and industrial sumps. The pump will pump down to within 7/8' (22 mm) from base. The double seals protect bearings and motor from water and mud.
- Features & Specs
- Single-stage centrifugal units driven by powerful vane motors
- Double seals protect bearings and motor from water and mud
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Integral strainer, air inlet valve
- Bronze impeller
- Cast-iron housing
- Will pump down to within 7/8' (22 mm) from base
- Ideal for removing water from trenches, ditches, manholes, industrial sumps and excavations.
- Model: CP0020
- Part Number: T022185
- Weight: 58 lb
- Water Outlet: 2-1/2 in.
- Min. Water Depth: 7/8 in.
- Air Consumption: 110 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1 in. NPT
- Overall Diameter: 9 x 11-3/4 in.
- Performance at 90 ft: 340-155 gal/min
- Air Exhaust Pipe: 1-1/4 in. BSP Male (R137580)
- Max Head: 89 ft.
- Weight: 24.61 lbs
No reviews have been found