- What's Included
- CP0200B25-2F 780 BPM Pneumatic Bench Rammer, 3/8-inch Inlet
Warranty: 2 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP0200B25-2F 780 BPM Pneumatic Bench Rammer, 3/8-inch Inlet efficiently casts sand in cylinders and created large molds. It comfortable during operation while maximizing production. The heated treated parts increases durability for long term use.
- Features & Specs
- High bpm contributes to high efficiency
- Contains heat treated parts for added durability
- Bore without safety lever
- Ideal for foundry applications
- Comfortable operation and high production
- Bench rammers used for casting sand in cylinders, large molds
- Model: CP0200B25-2F
- Part Number: 6151618060
- Strike Frequency: 780 bpm
- Bore: 1.0 In.
- Stroke: 3.2 In.
- Butt Diameter: 2.64 In.
- Length: 19.9 In.
- Weight: 12.1 lb
- Air Consumption At Load: 24.7 cfm
- Air Inlet: 3/8 In.
- Sound Press.: 95 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Sound Power: 106 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Vibration Level ISO 28927 (m/s2): 24.3 a
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
No reviews have been found