- What's Included
- CP0611-GASED 3,500 RPM 1,020 BPM Impact Driver with D-Handle
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP0611-GASED 3,500 RPM 1,020 BPM Impact Driver with D-Handle is a strong and powerful impact wrench with a 2-jaw clutch. The ergonomics are superior and improve productivity and control without compromising torque. The impact wrench contains a durable steel housing, reliable internal mechanism, and an aluminum body for lightweight mobility. Contains steel outside trigger.
- Features & Specs
- 1-inch impact to loosen big bolts on very demanding jobs
- Excellent ergonomic design that contributes to operator comfort and control.
- 2-jaw clutch
- Durable housing with reliable internal mechanism
- Ideal for heavy duty industrial maintenance
- Outside trigger
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Model: CP0611-GASED
- Part Number: T022580
- Handle Type: D-Handle Outside Trigger
- Square Drive: 1 in.
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 900-1,800 ft.lb
- Maximum Torque (fwd): 2,800 ft.lb
- Net Weight: 22.5 lb
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Length: 12.5 in.
- Side to Center: 2.25 in.
- Actual Air Consumption: 85 cfm
- Noise Level: 102 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 10.9 m/s2
- Socket Retainer: Hole
- Clutch Type: 2-Jaw
- Blows Per Minute: 1,020 bpm
- Free Speed: 3,500 rpm
- Weight: 24.76 lbs
No reviews have been found