- What's Included
- CP1720R32 2.2 HP 350 RPM 2-Inch Low Speed Drill with Taper #3
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP1720R32 2.2 HP 350 RPM 2-Inch Low Speed Drill with Taper #3 has the highest power out of the low speed drill sets. It is a 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) reversible corner drill that is designed for heavy duty jobs with its precision and durability. The low speed drill is ideal for drilling, reaming and tapping of mild steel, and cast iron.
- Features & Specs
- 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) reversible corner drill, 350 rpm of free speed
- 2.2 hp (1,630 W) motor provides substantial amount of power
- Morse Taper No. 3 drill socket
- Designed for heavy duty jobs
- Excellent durability and precision
- Ideal for drilling, reaming and tapping of mild steel, and cast iron
- Model: CP1720R32
- Part Number: 615 158 0260
- Free Speed: 350 rpm
- Power: 2.2 hp
- Capacity: 5/4 in.
- Socket: M.T.3
- Stall Torque: 130.1 ft.lb
- Net Weight: 29.7 lb
- Feed Length: 2-3/4 in.
- Air Cons. At Load: 63.6 cfm
- Vibration Level ISO 29927 (m/s2): <2.5 a
- Sound Press.: 104 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Sound Power: 115 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 24.61 lbs
No reviews have been found