- What's Included
- CP1820R32 2.8 HP 380 RPM 2-Inch Low Speed Drill with Taper #3
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP1820R32 2.8 HP 380 RPM 2-Inch Low Speed Drill with Taper #3 has the highest power out of the low speed drill sets. It is a 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) reversible corner drill that is designed for heavy duty jobs with its precision and durability. The low speed drill is ideal for drilling, reaming and tapping of mild steel, cast iron, and forged steel.
- Features & Specs
- 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) reversible corner drill, 380 rpm of free speed
- 2.8 hp (2,100 W) motor provides substantial amount of power
- Morse Taper No. 3 drill socket
- Designed for heavy duty jobs
- Excellent durability and precision
- Ideal for drilling, reaming and tapping of mild steel, cast iron, and forged steel
- Model: CP1820R32
- Part Number: 615 158 0290
- Free Speed: 380 rpm
- Power: 2.8 hp
- Capacity: 5/4 in.
- Socket: M.T.3
- Stall Torque: 144.6 ft.lb
- Net Weight: 31.9 lb
- Feed Length: 3-25/32 in.
- Air Cons At Load: 113 cfm
- Vibration Level ISO 29927 (m/s2): 2,5 a
- Sound Press.: 110 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Sound Power: 121 (ISO 15744-dB(A))
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 24.89 lbs
No reviews have been found