- What's Included
- CP2005 Shut-Off Clutch Pistol Screwdriver
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe CP2005 shut-off clutch pistol screwdriver is a accurate and precise tool used for heavy duty applications. This tool contains a progressive trigger and a one-hand reversible control function. The screwdriver comes in a solid aluminum housing and is comfortable to use during operations. Reduced noise, accurate fastenings, and precise applications makes this super industrial tool seem very appealing for applications that require a screwdriver.
- Features & Specs
- Solid aluminum housing
- Reliable clutch
- Progressive trigger and one-hand reverse button
- Reduced noised
- Comfortable during operations
- Dependable for heavy duty applications
- Accurately precise during applications
- Model: CP2005
- Part Number: 6151922005
- Output Hex: 1/4 in.
- Free Speed: 1,100 rpm
- Min Torque: 0.3 ft.lb
- Max Torque: 3.2 ft.lb
- Net Weight: 1.8 lb
- Length: 7.2 in.
- Free Speed Air Cons: 13.8 cfm
- Vibration Level ISO 28927 (m/s2): <2.5 a
- Sound Press.: 76 (ISO 15744 - dB(A))
- Sound Power: 87 (ISO 15744 - dB(A))
- Air Inlet: 1/8 BSP in.
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
No reviews have been found