- What's Included
- CP2010 Shut-Off Clutch Screwdriver
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe CP2010 shut-off clutch screwdriver is a accurate and precise tool used for multiple applications and disassembly. This tool contains a lever start operation and reversible control function. The screwdriver comes in a solid aluminum housing and is comfortable to use during operations. Reduced noise, accurate fastenings, and precise applications makes this super industrial tool seem very appealing for applications that require a screwdriver. This screwdriver has higher torque and speed than the CP 2008.
- Features & Specs
- Solid aluminum housing
- For multiple applications and disassembly
- Lever start operation and reversible control function
- Reduced noised
- Comfortable during operations
- Great at centering fastenings
- Accurately precise during applications
- Higher torque and speed than the CP 2008
- Model: CP2010
- Part Number: 6151922010
- Output Hex: 1/4 in.
- Free Speed: 1,470 rpm
- Min Torque: 1.5 ft.lb
- Max Torque: 4.1 ft.lb
- Net Weight: 2 lb
- Length: 10.0 in.
- Free Speed Air Cons: 19.1 cfm
- Vibration Level ISO 28927 (m/s2): <2.5 a
- Sound Press.: 76 (ISO 15744 - dB(A))
- Sound Power: 87 (ISO 15744 - dB(A))
- Air Inlet: 1/8 BSP in.
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
No reviews have been found