- What's Included
- CP7749 1/2" Super Duty Air Impact Wrench with S2S Technology
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Chicago Pneumatic CP7749 1/2-Inch Pneumatic Impact Wrench is one of the most powerful impact wrenches on the market with 800 ft-lbs of ultimate torque. The motor of the CP7749 Impact Wrench features revolutionary "S2S (Side to Side) Technology" that results in faster acceleration speeds than other impact wrenches as well as easier forward/reverse functionality.
- Features & Specs
- Revolutionary S2S Technology provides the fastest and easiest to use forward/reverse functionality ever
- Powerful enough to do every job in the shop with 725 foot-pounds (983Nm) of Ultimate Torque
- Perfectly balanced design reduces wrist and forearm fatigue
- Light weight and compact magnesium composite design weighs in at only 1,98 kg (4.37-pounds).
- Insulated composite handle is perfectly positioned for comfort, and control
- Full-tease trigger provides ultimate speed control and raises productivity
- Twin hammer clutch ensures power and long-term durability
- Environmentally conscious generating only 94 dBA at free speed
- Part Number: 8941077491
- Model: CP7749
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Socket Retainer: Friction Ring
- Working Torque: 75-580 ft.-lbs
- Torque Max: 750 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 9000 RPM
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Air Consumption: 19 cfm
- Min Int Hose: 3/8"
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Vibration: 8.0 m/s2
- Sound Level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound Power 106 dB(A
- Weight: 5.88 lbs
No reviews have been found