- What's Included
- CAR WAX 12OZ REJEX
Warranty: Money Back GuaranteeRejeX is an advanced polymer system that seals painted surfaces to guard against corrosive exhaust gas, oil, and bug stains. It forms a slick, long-lasting, glass-like barrier that allows easy removal of turbine and piston-engine exhaust stains with mild detergents. Bugs can be removed quickly and easily with just a stream of plain water. On paint in good condition, RejeX eliminates the need for waxes and polishes, and one application will last a minimum of 4 months, even after repeated washings.
Surfaces to be protected should be clean, dry, and cool to the touch and the product should not be applied in direct sunlight. Just put it on with a clean, soft cloth and allow it to dry completely to a haze. Then, wipe off the haze with very little effort and there you have it. Damaging contaminants, such as bug acids and exhaust stains will no longer be a problem. Excellent for use on race cars to eliminate rubber build-up on quarter panels.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- RejeX is not meant to be used on porous surfaces, highly oxidized painted surfaces, or to fill fine scratches.
- RejeX can be applied in multiple coats, allowing 8 hours curing time between coats for deeper color and greater depth of gloss.
- RejeX has a higher refractive index than waxes, so it produces richer, deeper looking colors and a lustrous long-lasting finish.
- RejeX can be used over existing wax; however, the duration of protection will be reduced as the softer underlying wax degrades comparatively quickly. There is no reason to wax over RejeX.
- As weve already said, RejeX leaves a shinier, longer-lasting finish than wax and the wax can't adhere well to RejeX!
- If a RejeX-treated surface needs repainting, normal paint preparation is all thats required. Abrasive cleaners, polishes, rubbing compounds or chemical paint strippers will remove the RejeX film.
- It lasts at least 6 months, maybe longer.
- High gloss finish that protects.
- Lasts: 6 Months
- Cure Time: At least 8-12 Hours
- Size: 12 Oz
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageThis stuff is great! Review by Spiker1a
I bought this after reading how well it works at keeping bugs from sticking. After applying to my windshield on my Harley heritage classic I was very happy with the results. First it actually improved the visibility by hiding small scratches and swirls. Second it helped visibility in rain. And most important for me is that for the most part, the bugs just don't stick. I've even had bugs slowly slide off after impacting. Just a wipe with a damp cloth and it's clean. Pros: Easy To Use, Durable I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )