- What's Included
- CWC ROPE HOLLOW BRAID PP 1/4" 500'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedPOLYPROPYLENE ropes make flexible and lightweight ropes. They are rot proof and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. They are one of the only rope fibers that float making them great for marine use. This rope is braided and is a perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope.
- Features & Specs
- Sometimes called Diamond Braid, this easy to splice floating rope is one of the most versatile and widely used ropes today.
- It will not rot or mildew and has good knot holding ability with great resistance to deterioration from oil, grease, and most chemicals.
- This rope is 1/4" in diameter
- 500' long on a spool
- Yellow in color
- Strength: 990 lbs
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 2
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 330o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 4
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 3
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )