- What's Included
- CWC ROPE SOLID BRAID NYLON 1/8" 1000'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedCWC's 105025 is 1/8-inch diameter white solid braid nylon cord. It is strong but lightweight and soft. The nylon cord has shock-absorbing elasticity for withstanding great strain. It is built to resist rot, mildew, abrasions, and most chemicals. The nylon cord has good resistance to UV rays. Nylon material will last 4 to 5 times longer than natural fiber material. This comes in 1,000-ft long spool with up to 575 lbs of tensile strength.
- Features & Specs
- An extremely strong, soft, light-weight cord with excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals.
- It has a shock-absorbing elasticity that allows it to withstand great strain.
- Solid braided construction stays round and works well in pulleys.
- White nylon is 1/8" in diameter and 1000' long on a spool
- Strength: 1
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 0.85
- Shock Load Ability: 1
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 20-34%
- Water Absorption: 0.06
- Melting Point: 480o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 2
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: POOR
- Flexing Endurance: 1
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
No reviews have been found