- What's Included
- CWC ROPE NYLON 5/16" 1000'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedNYLON is known for its elasticity and tremendous shock absorbing qualities. It has good abrasion resistance, is rot proof, resists oil, gasoline, and most chemicals. It has good resistance to UV rays. Nylon will last 4-5 times longer than natural fibers.
- Features & Specs
- An extremely strong, soft, light-weight cord with excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals.
- It has a shock-absorbing elasticity that allows it to withstand great strain.
- Solid braided construction stays round and works well in pulleys.
- White nylon is 5/16" in diameter and 1000' long on a spool
- Minimum breaking force 2,610 lbs.
- Strength: 1
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 0.85
- Shock Load Ability: 1
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 20-34%
- Water Absorption: 0.06
- Melting Point: 480o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 2
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: POOR
- Flexing Endurance: 1
- Weight: 23 lbs
No reviews have been found