- What's Included
- CWC ROPE HALTER 5/8" 200' GREEN
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe rope has polypropylene and polyester materials mixed to make flexible and very strong rope. It is rot proof and resists oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. The rope is braided and is a great choice to use as a general purpose rope. It is very popular to use as a marine or industrial rope where stretch is not desired. This rope is ideal for harnessing animals. The halter rope is sold in a spool of 200 feet with 5/8-inch diameter. It has solid color green.
- Features & Specs
- Excellent halter & lead rope, very soft and supple.
- handles exceptionally well and is strong and durable, resistance to rot, abrasion and grease.
- This rope is 5/8" in diameter and floats
- 200' in length on a spool.
- Minimum breakinf force is 1870 lbs.
- Solid green in color
- Strength: 2
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 3
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 500o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 1
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 2
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
No reviews have been found