- What's Included
- CWC ROPE HALTER 5/8" 200' PURPLE
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe multifilament polypropylene halter rope is flexible and very strong. It is ideal for harnessing animals but it can be used for many other applications. The rope handles very well and has low abrasion resistance. This rope can resist rot, oil, water, gasoline, most chemicals, and UV rays. The rope is sold in a spool of 200 feet with diameter of 5/8-inch. It has solid color purple.
- Features & Specs
- Excellent halter & lead rope, very soft and supple.
- handles exceptionally well and is strong and durable, resistance to rot, abrasion and grease.
- This rope is 5/8" in diameter and floats
- 200' in length on a spool.
- Minimum breakinf force is 1870 lbs.
- Solid purple in color.
- Strength: 2
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 3
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 500o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 1
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 2
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
No reviews have been found