- What's Included
- CWC ROPE HALTER 5/8" 200' RED/WHITE
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedPOLYPROPYLENE/POLYESTER blend ropes make flexible and very strong ropes. They are rot proof and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. This rope is braided and is a perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope. It is very popular as a marine or industrial rope where stretch is not desired. This rope is perfect for halter or leader ropes. Great for tying any boat off, big or small. It has great rot and sunlight resistance and with little stretch is great for knots.
- Features & Specs
- Excellent halter & lead rope, very soft and supple.
- handles exceptionally well and is strong and durable, resistance to rot, abrasion and grease.
- This rope is 5/8" in diameter and floats
- 200' in length on a spool.
- Minimum breakinf force is 1870 lbs.
- Red with white stripes
- Strength: 2
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 3
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 500o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 1
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 2
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
No reviews have been found