- What's Included
- CWC 300035 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Three Strand Polypropylene Yellow Rope, 1/4-inch
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe high quality CWC 300035 (2) 600-Feet Twisted Three Strand Polypropylene Yellow Rope, 1/4-inch features Twisted POLYPROPYLENE ropes make flexible and lightweight ropes. They are rot proof, and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. They are one of the only rope fibers that float, making them perfect for marine use. These twisted 3 strand ropes are the perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope.
- Features & Specs
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/4" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- Yellow in color.
- Minimum breaking force of 1,315 lbs
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 275o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 5
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: FAIR
- Weight: 17 lbs
No reviews have been found