- What's Included
- CWC ROPE POLY PRO 1/4" 600' BLACK
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe 1/4-inch by 600-feet, 300120, is a black twisted polypropylene rope that provides good stength and moderate stretch. This rope will float, making them very useful for marine environments. It has excellent resistance to most common chemicals and it also resist to rot, mildew, UV, and oil. The maximum tensile strength of this rope is 1,125 pounds.
- Features & Specs
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/4" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- Black in color.
- Minimum breaking force of 1,315 lbs
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 275o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 5
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: FAIR
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 6
- Weight: 8.05 lbs
No reviews have been found