- What's Included
- CWC ROPE WHITE NYLON 5/16" 600'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedTwisted 3-strand NYLON is known for its elasticity and tremendous shock absorbing qualities. It has good abrasion resistance, is rot proof, resists oil, gasoline, and most chemicals. It has good resistance to UV rays. Nylon will last 4-5 times longer than natural fibers.
- Features & Specs
- High Elongation & Strength, good energy absorption, good abrasion resistance.
- Excellent resistance to UV , rot , mildew, oil, grease, gasoline and many chemicals.
- Standard color is white.
- Minimum breaking force 2,610 lbs.
- 5/16" in diameter and has 600' on spool.
- Strength: 1
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 0.85
- Shock Load Ability: 1
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 20-34%
- Water Absorption: 0.06
- Melting Point: 480o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 2
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: POOR
- Flexing Endurance: 1
- Weight: 15.35 lbs
No reviews have been found