- What's Included
- CWC ROPE POLY PLUS 5/16" 600'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedTwisted PolyPlus ropes are made of a lightweight synthetic core with a soft and durable polyester outside jacket. This material was chosen specifically for its excellent moisture and UV ray resistant properties. This type of rope is the choice of most adventure rope course programs due to its tremendous durability and dependability in harsh conditions. These synthetic ropes will not develop "rope splinters" like manila when they are left out in the elements. This material looks and feels similar to cotton or dacron, but don't let the soft touch fool you, you need a rope as tough as you are and this is it. Further, as the rope gets used, it will get tufted and easier to climb. As it wears and gets more textured, it will become less "slippery."
- Features & Specs
- Good strength and lower stretch.
- Excellent wear combination rope.
- Polyester over Polypropylene core.
- PolyPlus has great UV protection.
- 5/16" in diameter
- 600' in length on spool
- Minimum breaking force of 2,160 lbs
- Strength: 2
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 3
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 400 Degrees F
- Abrasion Resistance: 1
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 2
- Weight: 22.35 lbs
No reviews have been found