- What's Included
- Heavy-Duty 1-7/8" SDS Max Combination Hammer with CTC
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe DEWALT D25701K Heavy-Duty 1 7/8" SDS MAX Combination Hammer with CTC offers 11.7 ft-lbs of impact energy to provide maximum performance in drilling & chipping. The D25701K has Complete Torque Control (CTC) which utilizes a patented 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations. The tool has the DEWALT SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control system that reduces vibration by up to 70% which makes the unit more comfortable to operate. A Rear handle mount provides additional comfort in down drillng applications, reducing the stress on your back from bending over. A Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue while chipping by allowing you to hold the hammer without having to have you fingers on the trigger. The unit features a modular design that provides easy access to switch, brushes, & cord-set for easier and quicker service. A powerful 13 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power for longer tool life. This is a 110v tool. This is a reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new conditions. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes.
- Features & Specs
- 11.7 ft-lbs of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling & chipping
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) utilizes patented 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations
- SHOCKS(tm) - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration by up to 70%
- Rear handle mount provides additional comfort in down drillng applications
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Modular design provides easy access to switch, brushes, & cord-set
- 13 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power
- Concrete Drilling: 1-7/8"
- Impact Energy: 11.7 ft/lbs
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Chipping: Yes
- Wood/Steel Drilling: N/A"
- No Load Speed: 137-275 rpm
- Loaded Speed (bpm): 1,260 - 2,520 bpm
- Clutch: 2-Stage CTC
- Tool Length: 20.5"
- Tool Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Weight: 29.9 lbs
No reviews have been found