- What's Included
- (1) DCS380 Reciprocating Saw
Warranty: 3 year limited warrantyWith features such as a multi-positional blade clamp, an adjustable pivoting shoe and a comfortable rubber overmold grip, the DCS380 offers users-hobbyists and professionals alike-a versatile reciprocating saw that's ready and able to tackle a variety of applications. The exclusive four-position keyless blade clamp allows for flush cutting and provides the ability to reach into tight areas, which improve performance and increase efficiency, and the double oil-sealed shaft helps to reduce contamination and provide durability. A pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows for depth of cut control, which is ideal for jobs that demand varying cutting depths. With a 1.125 inch stroke length that delivers a fast cutting speed and a variable-speed trigger with 0-3,000 SPM that provides increased blade control, the DCS380 quickly powers through some of the most demanding jobsite tasks.
- Features & Specs
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
- 1-1/8in stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed.
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds.
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control.
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability.
- Voltage: 20V MAX
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3000spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8in
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.35lbs
- Weight: 7.21 lbs
No reviews have been found