- What's Included
- 1/2" Spade Handle Drill (DW130VR)
- 3-position side handle
- 2-position rear spade handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe DEWALT DW130V 9.0amp 1/2-inch drill is built for rugged applications where high torque is required, such as mud mixing. The side and rear handles are adjustable so you can move them to ensure proper leverage. The spade handle design is ideal for drilling applications that require downward pressure.
This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- Variable speed reversing switch avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides superior comfort and ergonomics
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- Chuck Size: 1/2 "
- No Load Speed: 0-550 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 580 W
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed): 2-9/16 "
- Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw): 5 "
- Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2 "
- Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2 "
- Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw): 3 "
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
No reviews have been found