- What's Included
- 7-1/4" (184mm) Circular Saw - DW364KR
- Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Heavy-Duty Kit Box
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThis DeWalt circular saw is a rugged tool designed with professional carpenters' needs in mind. It has a 15 amp motor that produces a whopping 2,075 watts, which is equivalent to 2-3/4 horsepower. In less scientific terms those numbers mean this saw can slice through lumber like a tornado through a trailer park. If that's a little too fast for you, it also comes with an electric brake for quick stops. The generous 5-1/2-inch base pivots for depth of cut and bevels on a ball-joint mechanism that offers smoother, faster adjustments than the simple hinge arrangement typically found on other saws. It has a bevel capacity of 0 to 50 degrees, and--like the depth-of-cut gauge--the bevel gauge can be easily recalibrated if the saw takes a tumble on the job. Depth-of-cut adjustments are made by unscrewing the front handle a bit, adjusting to the desired depth, and screwing it back down tight. This operation is so smooth it can be done without even changing your grip on the saw, reducing downtime between cuts. The saw's construction is solid throughout and it should live a long life, even on the toughest job sites. Blade changes are quick, thanks in part to the easy-to-reach shaft lock button; however, onboard storage of the blade-changing wrench would be an improvement. This is a great tool for serious professionals in need of serious cutting power. At 12.3 pounds, it isn't the lightest model available, but big power doesn't come in small packages, and 7-1/4-inch sidewinder circular saws don't get any burlier than this. (Reviewed by: Brian Trinen of Amazon) This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 2,075 MWO motor made for long life and difficult applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- 50 beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,075 W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
- Bevel Stops: N/A
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-7/16"
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 19.75 lbs
No reviews have been found