- What's Included
- 10" (254m) Single Bevel Miter Saw
- 10" Blade
- Dust bag
- Blade wrench
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyDEWALT designed the DW713 to cut various materials including molding, sheet materials, lumber, veneer and non-ferrous metal. Vertically, the saw offers best-in-class vertical capacity to cut up to 3-1/2-inch base molding and 4-1/2-inch crown molding against the fence. At a horizontal capacity, the DW713 also has the ability to cut up to a 2-by-6 piece of material at zero degrees and 2-by-4 materials at 45 degrees. DEWALT offers one of the largest bevel and miter capacities in the industry with a bevel capacity of 48 degrees and a miter capacity of 50 degrees to the left and the right, increasing efficiency and accuracy on the jobsite. The DW713 is built with a 15 amp motor. A two-piece aluminum and Lexan guard design protects against side impact. Lexan allows the user to see the blade without the glare, providing a clean line of sight. For increased accuracy, DEWALT built a new, patented precise miter system, which delivers repeatable and accurate cuts. A patented machined base fence is positioned perpendicular to the base providing a solid foundation to the fence system. This feature ensures the fence remains perpendicular to the blade and promotes accurate cuts. For increased versatility, the DW713 miter saw is equipped with a cam lock miter handle that quickly locks the saw in place when performing miter cuts. Additionally, DEWALT has created a miter detent override system, enabling the user to fine-tune their miter angle without the saw slipping into the miter detents. The DW713 is also compatible with the DW7187 (NOT INCLUDED) heavy-duty adjustable miter saw laser system that helps users see where the blade will come in contact with the material. This is a 110v tool. The terms Reconditioned, Refurbished, and Remanufactured all refer to the process of inspecting a tool for maintenance or minor repair. All Factory Reconditioned tools that Hardware Sales Inc. sells have been inspected by the manufacturer and fixed if needed. They are then sent to us for resale as Factory Reconditioned items. They are guaranteed to work like a brand new tool. In most cases they look new although it is possible for them to come with a scratch or scrape since they are not brand new tools.
- Features & Specs
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2" and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support - Maintains fence alignment for accurate cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- 0-50 left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Bevels 3-48 for increased cut capacity
- Lightweight (35lbs.), built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Laser compatible designed for use with DW7187 adjustable laser system (NOT INCLUDED)
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 5000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Arbor Size: 5/8 "
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 3-1/2 "
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 4-1/2 "
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 6 "
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 5-1/4 "
- 45 Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2" x 6"
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 4" x 4 "
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2" x 6" dimensional
- 45 Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2" x 4"
- 45 Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2" x 4"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight: 42.5 lbs
No reviews have been found