- What's Included
- Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw - DW715R
- Carbide Blade
- Dust Bag
- Blade Wrench
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe DW715R is powered by a 15-amp motor and comes equipped with a 12-inch carbide blade that spins at 3,600 rpm. Accuracy is a critical component for a solid miter saw, and the DW715R delivers. The DW715R incorporates an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops for the most common miter cuts. The saw features a miter detent override that allows the user to override the miter stops and adjust to the miter setting desired without the saw slipping into the miter detents while the new precise miter system delivers more repeatable and accurate miter angles. The cam lock miter handle eliminates the need to twist the miter handle to lock in on the miter angle and delivers a quick and solid miter lock. The innovative machined base fence design delivers long-term fence straightness by providing additional support to the fence. The DW715R delivers the capacity to cut up to 6-1/2-inch base molding against the fence when mitered to the left and crosscut capacity up to 2 x 8 dimensional lumber. This item is DeWALT Factory Reconditioned and comes with a manufacturer's warranty. We are an authorized distributor of DeWALT products, bid with confidence. This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- 15 Amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting
- Exclusive Precise Miter System and Machined Base Fence Support deliver optimizes cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0-48 to the left and 0-3 to the right for increased capacity
- 0-50 left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- 4 Hardened Steel Bevel Stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Type 3
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 12 "
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1 "
- Vertical Capacity:: Baseboard Against Fence 6-1/2 "
- Vertical Capacity:: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 5-1/4 "
- Horizontal Capacity:: Baseboard Lying Flat 8 "
- Horizontal Capacity:: Crown Molding Lying Flat 6-1/2 "
- 45 Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x8
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 4x6
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8
- 45 Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4x4 dimensional lumber
- 45 Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 dimensional lumber
- Weight: 49 lbs
No reviews have been found