- What's Included
- Heavy-Duty 1-1/2" (40mm) Die Grinder - DW887R
- 2 wrenches
- 1/4" collet
- 1/8" reducing sleeve
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe DW887R die grinder provides the flexibility users expect from a high-speed 1/2-inch die grinder with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch collets. The exclusive safety switch allows users to set the tool down without worrying about it accidentally turning on. This unit works well with carbide burrs, sanding and lap wheels, cut-off wheels, and mounted points.
This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- 3.0 Amp, 25,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for all 1-1/2" grinding applications
- AC/DC capacity works off welding machines and generators for increased productivity and versatility
- Convenient paddle switch with lock-on button for easy gripping
- Precision 1/4" collet with 1/8" reducing sleeve securely holds all proper accessories
- Amps: 3.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 350 W
- No Load Speed: 25,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: N/A rpm
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Spindle Thread: 1/4" collet & 1/8" sleeve
- Tool Length: 13.0 "
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
No reviews have been found