- What's Included
- DWE575 7-1/4-inch Circular Saw
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyAmong one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs. 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications. 57-degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-degree and 22.5-degree. 2 9/16-inch Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications. Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments. Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs. Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting. Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts. Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench.
- Features & Specs
- One of the lighest circular saws on the market.
- Built-in integrated dust blower
- Made with a ToughCord for resistance against cord pull out.
- Anti-Snag lower guard provides smooth guard operation
- Ball-bearing lower guard provides longer life in the harsh construction workplaces.
- 15 Amps
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 57-degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-degrees and 22.5-degrees
- Only weighs 8.8 lbs
- Part Number: DWE575
- Item Quantity: 1
- Amps 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out 1,950W
- No Load Speed 5,200rpm
- Bevel Capacity 57-degrees
- Bevel Stops 45-degree / 22.5-degree
- Rear Pivot No
- Electric Brake No
- Blade Diameter 7 1/4-inch
- Depth of Cut at 90-degrees 2.55-inch
- Depth of Cut at 45-degrees 1.9-inch
- Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Weight: 12.25 lbs
No reviews have been found