- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTER HIGH SPEED CONE 1/8"
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe 118 is a high speed 1/8-inch cone cutter from Dremel and it is used for detail engraving, carving and routing wood, plastics, and soft metals.
- Features & Specs
- Ideal for detail engraving, carving and routing in wood, fiberglass, ceramics, plastic, jewelry and soft metals.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/4"
- Bit Diameter mm: 6,4 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Description: High Speed Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 118
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found