- What's Included
- DREMEL CHUCK FROM 1/32" TO 1/8" SHANK
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe Dremel Chuck holds Dremel accessories without using a collet eliminating having to use the wrench and creating quick and easy accessory changes.
- Features & Specs
- Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing Dremel accessories!
- Accepts all accessory bits with 1/32" to 1/8" shanks. Use with rotary tool models 275, 285, 395, 398, 400 750, 770, 800 and 780.
- Also use with Dremel attachments 212, 225, and 575.
- Color Code: Brown:#7B6D6A
- Description: Dremel Chuck
- Model Number: 4486
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageFound at last! Review by Fiddlehead
I knew that it existed, but couldn't find it anywhere around where I live. Good ole Hardware Sales comes through again! Pros: Versatile and cute Cons: None Best Uses: In The Workshop I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Just what I needed Review by renaissance-man
I knew my Dremel needed a chuck the moment I saw it. Now it has one. This is a perfect pairing with a drill press mount for rotary tool. Pros: Good Grip, Easy To Use, Powerful, Easy To Store I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )