- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTING BIT GROUT REMOVAL 1/16"
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe Dremel 569 High Speed Grout Removing Cutting Bit with 1/8-inch Steel Shank is Ideal for replacing wall and floor grout or removing grout to replace broken tiles.
- Features & Specs
- Easily remove both wall and floor grout. Use with Advantage Grout Removal Attachment #962-01.
- A high-speed cutter with a 1/8" steel shank.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Do not run in excess of 18,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/16"
- Bit Diameter mm: 1,6 mm
- Color Code: Red
- Description: Carbide Grout Removal Bit
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 569
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found