- What's Included
- DREMEL Motor brushes 1 pair (2 brushes)
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyOne pair of motor brushes for use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 275, 285, 300, 395, 595 (Type 3,4,5) and 6000 (Type 1,2).
- Features & Specs
- Restore life to your corded Dremel rotary tool!
- For use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 275, 285, 300, 395, 595 (Type 3,4,5) and 6000 (Type 1,2)
- You should check both motor brushes after every 50-60 hours of use. Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder. If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced.
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
- Used on Model No. Rotary Tools: 275, 285, 395, 595 Contour Sander: 6000nch
- Tool type: Rotary Tools: 3, 4, & 5 Contour Sander: 1 & 2
- Description: Carbon Motor Brush
- Model Number: 90930
- Count: 2
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found