- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTER CARBIDE CYLINDER 1/8"
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe Dremel 9901 tungsten carbide cutter is used for shaping, smoothing, or graining especially hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, and hard woods. This tungsten carbide cutter is the hardest material next to diamonds. It works best when using higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals, and very slow speeds for plastics. For most effective cutting, use the sides of the cutter rather than the tip. The bit diameter is 1/8" (3.2mm). It is shaped cylinder which makes a good alternative to a file, especially when removing large amounts of material.
- Features & Specs
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"
- Bit Diameter mm: 3,2 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Description: Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 9901
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found