- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTER CARBIDE ROUND 1/8"
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyTungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Features & Specs
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"
- Bit Diameter mm: 3,2 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Description: Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 9903
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found