- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTER CARBIDE TEARDROP 1/8"
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyDremel's 9911 tungsten carbide cutter is ideal for shaping, smoothing, or grinding on hard materials such as hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, and hard woods. The tungsten carbide material is the hardest material next to diamonds. It is suggested to use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals, and very slow speeds for plastics to make a effective outcome. The tungsten carbide cutter is best to use the sides than the tip to make greater cuts. This 9911 tungsten carbide cutter is 1/8" (3.2mm) in diameter. The shape of the bit is tear-drop that has a curved taper to the point. It is very useful for tapering and enlarging holes, repositioning holes, and for a variety of stone setting tasks.
- Features & Specs
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"
- Bit Diameter mm: 3,2 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Description: Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 9911
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found